Monday, August 15, 2011

i packed, moved, and cleaned an apartment today.

sorry, this is going to be short because i have to get up in 4 hours to do more cleaning. i'm feeling like writing in paragraph form isn't working for me tonight. here are some bullet points:

  • i'm currently sitting on the floor of my gutted bedroom. 
  • i've been packing, moving, and cleaning for 16 hours, off and on. 
  • i feel like super woman when i move all my everything-i've-ever-owned all by myself.
  • i've spent forty minutes total on my knees scrubbing floors tonight.
  • i spent too many hours today in a very frustrated mood because... 
  • two of my roommates feel above cleaning and have consequently not done any. we'll see if they like that when want their deposit back. 
  • i am SO over college apartment living. especially the whole roommate thing.
  • i accidentally packed my pillow in storage :(
  •  my back is angry, my hands are sore, and my whole body is exhausted.
  • i took a shower at 2 AM and it was, without a doubt, the best shower i've had in a long time.
  • i'm going to miss this place.
i feel bad complaining for 10 bullet points straight so here is something to cheer you up. my friend posted this song to his facebook and it made me happy. have a listen:


:)



No comments: