- my limbs itch. how exactly does one manage to acquire six mosquito bites on her right leg and zero on her left? yeah, i have no idea but i definitely did just that on my bike ride last night. i've also got one on my right arm, which is in a conveniently impossible place to scratch.
- i work at eight tomorrow. that's not really pressing or exciting news but it's really bumming me out so it tops this list at number two. (i say that like there was this big vote that everyone took to decide which of my current thought trains are the most note worthy. there wasn't.)
- i've started this weird habit where i clench my jaw reeeeheeeally tight if i'm concentrating or stressed out or just thinking too hard in general. (insert joke here about me never thinking at all. ha ha) these past few days have been full of a variety of intense and stressful thoughts and the results have been less than fun. i keep having to "flex" my jaw, if you will, every five minutes or so because it starts to feel like the muscles are permanently clenched. it gets so tight that i'm actually getting a migraine from it.
- i've decided to make some pretty big life changes as of late, and one of those life changes is to stop drinking soda. about a month ago i was toying with the idea of stopping but lately i've realized just how sick it makes me feel. it's honestly not worth it anymore. oh the joys of being a self diagnosed hypoglycemic. i should also swear off sugar for good, but i'm taking this one painfully healthy step at a time.
- i found out that i'm going to be homeless for 9 days, august 15th -24th and there's no way around it. (this is one of those stressful thoughts i briefly mentioned earlier) the only thing i hate more than moving, is moving all my stuff twice in a matter of two weeks. not excited. i'm currently on the lookout for anyone who has an empty back room and a couch that i can crash on for those 9 days.
- school is starting soon. i can't tell if i'm dreading it more than being homeless or if i'm excited to finally have direction in my life once again. i guess if school starting didn't directly mean the weather was going to attempt to kill me again i wouldn't mind as much. turns out i'm WAY attached to sunlight and warmth in general. who knew.
- i've started writing in my journal again. two nights ago i spent quite a few hours going through my last journal from 2009 that i only managed to fill 3/4 of the way. it's funny how we tend to go in circles in our lives, i'm almost back to where i was then, just in a different zip code. after writing for only two days though i've already written 12 pages. i suppose that's what happens when one tries to recap 2 years of living in a matter of nights. i can't tell if starting to keep a personal journal again will take away from this thing here or not. i guess only time will tell.
well, i only have 4 hours before i have to wake up for work so i should probably get some sleep now. thanks for letting me dump all that on you. you know, you're pretty alright for a blog.