Saturday, August 13, 2011

for being 4 in the morning, i'm awfully chipper.

guuuuuys. remember a few days ago when all i wrote about were complaints? guess what? most of those have been resolved.
- i finally talked to my roommate about paying me back for the utilities. yay money.
- i decided to rent a storage unit in the morning instead of trying to impose on someone else.
- ciera the great has a truck we can borrow.
- i'm mostly packed. well, my room is mostly packed. i can't really say much for my bathroom or kitchen stuff.

things i'm looking forward to:
- only working 4 hours tomorrow and then going to dinner with ciera the great.
- being homeless for 9 days. i've never felt so... unanchored. it's surprisingly nice.
- visiting home in a week :)
- getting a new stereo in my car.
- that last slice of cheese cake in my fridge.
- i found kodak portra film that i'd forgotten about under my bed today. i'm ecstatic to start using film.
- i also found an unopened tube of my favorite lip gloss in high school. mmmm tastes like memories.
- going to the oakridge ward for church sunday. it's nice to see familiar faces again.



isn't it the best when everything starts looking up again? 
for being 4 in the morning, i'm awfully chipper. 

2 comments:

Katie Gish said...

Mreh! Your comment about the last slice of cheesecake reminded me of how excited we got when we remembered we still had berry pie in the fridge and how we would discipline ourselves enough to wait for Trineh to get home from work to eat some with her. Hooray for everything good in your life!

tifsong said...

i like you.