Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Birthday Girl (Thankvember day 2)

As I laid in bed last night I fully remembered that I'd made a promise to myself and... you I guess, to write each day this month. However, I was unable to. So that's what i'm doing now, making up for it because I still have something very important to be thankful for on November 2nd.

You see, November 2nd, 2001 is the day my little sister, Brook-aleen Chicka Wilson was born. So in honor of miss Chicka's birthday, here are a few tidbits about her:

-When my mom was pregnant I distinctly remember us deciding that we were going to name the baby Elizabeth Brooke Wilson. So when I called her after getting home from school that day and she told me the baby was named Brooke Elizabeth Wilson I was pretttty peeved. For some reason my 12 year old brain thought I had the right to tell two adults what they were allowed to name their offspring. Yeah, doesn't really make sense to me either.

-Brooke can't be sitting on the couch with someone without basically sitting on them. She is a very lovey, touchy, all over you kind of girl. And it's cute... for the most part.

-Brooke is the prefect model, which is why I have a billion pictures of her. Not only is she pretty but she takes direction very well. Not to mention she loves all the attention.

-I'm so lucky to get to call her my little sister.





Oh my little Brooklyn, I love you so. Happy birthday, little one. 

(keep an eye out for day 3 later tonight. promise)

1 comment:

Brooke Elizabeth Wilson said...

thanks maria i love you to and im proud to call you my big sister and i love you to