Sunday, November 11, 2012

thankvember day 9 &10

oops.
so friday kind of got away from me, and as a result i completely spaced doing this whole grateful thing.

so it's time to play catch up:
on friday i was thankful for my apartment. i've lived in the same complex for the whole time i've been in logan and the reason for that is i really enjoy it. i like my room, the apartment's location, the bus stop right out front, and the type of people who live here. it's not the cheapest option as far as housing goes up here because it's a single room. but i think we can all agree it would be considered cruel and unusual punishment for whomever would be forced to share a room with me, it's best i have my own. and with that in mind that's why this place is the perfect fit for me.

saturday was such a good, full day. i had orientation at work and i came home and did... some productive things which i have now seem to have forgotten. oh! and it snowed. this left me very grateful for heaters, coats, and snow scrapers.

No comments: