Friday, October 14, 2011

the procrastination station

some things that i thought of that aren't important. ready?

one of the things i admire most about myself is my ability to lose track of time like it's my job, which unfortunately it isn't. oh, that's not a good thing? i sat down on this couch at 10:30. it's now 2:00. how? yeah i have no idea.

i'm currently sick. it's been a weird sickness though. like i can feel that something is wrong with my head, my nose is stuffy and my throat seems to be angry, but at the same time it's not really bothering me. it's like i'm detached from the discomfort that comes with being sick. i don't know if this is making sense, to be honest it doesn't make sense to me either.

i think i might have to rename this blog the procrastination station because that seems to be the only time i write in it. because as far as i'm concerned productivity is completely a figment of my imagination.

i wonder if there's ever been anyone who's listened to katy perry's song firework and thought to themselves, "you know, i have felt like a plastic bag!" yeah. no.

i just finished my hoemwork that i'd been procrastinating. it took me four hours to finally do, and all of thirty minutes to complete. wow.

i purchased some obscenely red pants today, which weirdly enough was something i'd been looking into purchasing for a while now. and i can't wait to wear them in public. now i just have to find something to actually wear with them.

seriously guys, i'm so excited. 


*edit. i took a picture of the pants for you. you're welcome :)


sorry that was the best picture i could get under the circumstances. i think the smudges on the mirror really add to the outfit. 


1 comment:

Jamie Olson said...

Funny you should make that comment about the Katy Perry song....because my brother told me once that some girl in his ward got up to bear her testimony she (no joke) said i was listening to the katy perry song and feeling exactly like she was talking about and then that song made me realize that i am a daughter of god and that i AM a firework and i am worth something!.....she got her testimony from a katy perry song...something is wrong with that to me, no? haha