Friday, September 23, 2011

dream log: number one

so i was going through my "drafts" on here (i'm way good at writing things and never posting them. way productive, i'm aware) and i ran into the following gem. the best part about rereading this dream i had on april 18, 2011 is i can still remember exactly what happened and what everything looked like just by reading this. conclusion: i love dreams.

dream log:
driving around town to meet up with my dad for a celebration
car full of kids
he decides on a chinese place so we go there and they give us complimentary food starters
so we eat them
i call my dad, he's changed locations and tells us just to leave
i tell the lady we have to go and she gets all suspicious and threatening, saying i can't leave until i order
so i try and sneak the kids out but all the chinese people have guns and they start shooting them
somehow the kids make it to my car, which is parked in an insane parking garage
i realize i left my purse
so i go back and they're all protecting the entrance with guns. so i bust out a bb gun and shoot them all, first try.
they get all sorts of impressed and when i go inside i decide to order something to prove i'm a stand up human being.

i would love to analyse this and figure out what it says about my view on guns and how i view myself. however, i don't know if i'm ready to know that.

also, new favorite song. you're probably all aware of this because i posted it on facebook earlier. i just can't help myself, it's SO good.

No comments: