Sunday, October 12, 2008

her special civilain service should die.

So i went to bed really really really late last night, i mean we're talking around 3:30. and because of that i woke up about an hour and a half later than i wanted. causing me to miss my church. so i did some quick thinking and decided to go to church with trevor at his college ward. easy as that. so i was on my way to the church at about 10:40. it's a beautiful morning, i had stars playing on my stereo. i was feeling pretty good when all of a sudden the massive silver truck next to me honks twice. i look over and it's this fake blonde hair lady with sunglasses on. at first i thought i knew her and she was just being funny but then i realized she's flailing her hands as if she was imitating texting and i see her mouth "DONT' TEXT WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING!" i have zero idea how i was reacting to her up until that point (i actually think i was smiling like an idiot, i might have waved) but i do know once i caught on to her little charade i was pissed. my smile dropped and i looked straight ahead as she drove on.
k first of all let me say this, i was not texting when this happened. i was merely holding my phone in my right hand on the steering wheel. so lets say that again; both of my hands were on the wheel. i was looking straight ahead, zero swirving, i wasn't even speeding for crying out loud! how did she know i didn't just have my phone on speaker and i was talking with my great grandma hector about her poppie garden?
that lady could have caused a few wrecks with her special civilain service by causing two drivers to take their eyes off the wheel. it wasn't until i was distracted by her that i started swirving into her lane. honestly, she ruined my entire church experience for me.
oh and the best part is she sped up after getting after me to switch into my lane causing us to be lane buddies at the next red light.
most awkward driving experience of my life.

No comments: