Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A journal of sorts to catalogue the nightmares.

I had probably the worst sleep of my life last night. I fell asleep at 5:30 AM while trying to force myself to finish a paper that was due today. I kept waking up panicked and disoriented from nightmares or something, only to fall sleep back into those nightmares. This is day three of nightmares for me- the girl who never had nightmares in her life, and now I have three whole days worth. It's confusing to me. I can't figure out what I've done to cause this. People have suggested it's my sleep schedule, but that's been broken for well over a year now. I haven't started watching scary movies, I'm still barely eating, like normal. Nothing has changed except for the content of my once safe haven and the rate at which my heart is beating when I wake up. 

Is this ok with you, blog, if I use you as a pseudo-public journal of sorts? Do you even want to take the time to read all this?

Because this was a depressing-ish post, I'll end this on a good note. This is how I feel about us, blog. 

Two peas in a pod, 
one girl on a stool 
and one elephant on the sod. 
(totally just made that up. ten points to me, eh?)

Oh, and you're the elephant.



No comments: