Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Starting Again: A true underdog story.

So. About two days ago I had this very strange desire to start keeping a blog again (I'm pretty sure that desire came from finding this gem of a site bumbumbumbum. She posts the most inspirational photos and designs). I've had this blog since '08 and I've barely managed to write 16 posts. So, in light of my new dedication, I've spent the past few hours revamping this good ol' blog. I'm still unsure as to what it should be called, so I just went with the usual-thecolormaria. This may change soonish, we shall see. Either way I'm excited to start putting words to my thoughts, ideas, and inspirations through a medium that I'm able to share with anyone who is willing to listen, er I mean read.
Wow, if that wasn't a killer kick off, I don't know what would be. Wah Wah Wah.

No comments: